Photograph of a row of Cottages on South Street from the early 1920s. The house on the left was the post office from1900-1940 and was run by Isaac Denny. It is now a private house called The Old Post Office.  The next two cottages are private houses, The Cottage and South Cottage. South Street was originally called Low Street.

Categories: Photograph
Tags: Denny, Post Office, South St