Order of Service for the Unveiling and Dedication of the War Memorial.   The Dedication took place on November 14th 1920 in the churchyard. For more information on the Memorial and on those whose names appear on the cross see ‘Chesterfords at War’, by John French, Brian Linford and Catherine McManus, available for sale from the Society.

Categories: Document, Photograph
Tags: memorial, war