Photograph of the Old Vicarage, Church Street taken in1933 looking north. The date 1692 can be found on the plasterwork on the side of the building, although the building dates from before then and may have been the original Manor House. There have been two ghost sightings in the Vicarage. A grey lady was seen in 1938 and again  in 1976 by the owner Mrs Jean Winter.

File Type: jpg
Categories: Photograph
Tags: Church St, ghosts, Old Vicarage, Winter