The infant school stood at the junction of Carmel Street and Jacksons Lane. It was built at the same time as the junior school.  Robert Cottingham sold the land to Lord Charles Hervey in 1845 with a Deed of Trust that it was used to provide education for the poor of the village and was under the control of the Vicar of the parish. It was demolished in the 1970s ad replaced by housing.

Categories: Photograph
Tags: Hervey, infant, Pilgrim, school