Photograph of Carmel Street showing the Congregational Chapel and the cottage on the right which has since been demolished, and the land used as the Chapel garden. Beyond the Chapel can be seen July Farmhouse. In 1910 the farmhouse was lived in by William Wakefield and his family.  By 1911 William’s wife had died and the farmhouse was bought by the Peppercorn family. William moved to the little cottage to the right of the Chapel.

File Type: bmp
Categories: Photograph
Tags: Carmel St, Chapel, July Farmhouse